No timing chain, no electronics, no ECU, no coolant, nothing what so ever other than basic components but this uncle made it possible... and it is a V-12!
Watch this...
February 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last 7-day Most Viewed Pages
-
Everybody wants to save fuel, but there're lots and lots of incorrect advices I found on local and international motorcar forums on how ...
-
All the while I had been thinking the battery was the culprit every time the starter motor didn't do its job. But the battery works fin...
-
Step 1 HID conversion kit installation begins with the HARDEST step, i.e choosing and picking out the right HID kit - there is a large r...
-
If you have a Peugeot powered by EP6-DT* engine, sooner or later there is a chance for you to experience "Intermittent Power Loss"...
-
Nexen N8000 is one of those. Is it really good? Be honest la ... Well, for the price Nexen N8000 is a good tyre for ride comfort,...
-
I used to have a problem with my earlier Peugeot [not 308] AL4-Transmission. It was under warranty, so it didn't incur any direct cost t...
-
Light beams should be realigned every time after bulbs replacement to avoid causing a nuisance to other road users . The only tools require...
-
Induction Kit is one of the most popular modifications for car tuning projects. Induction Kit is nothing but simply an air filter. Cars alre...
-
Week 4 Nov 2009 If you are thinking of giving your car an upgrade but you are on a tight budget, try using aftermarket products. Today after...
-
Peugeot would recall 308 over bolt problems in China - reported by the Xinhua News Agency in early 2010 . The statement said that bolts for ...
All-time Most Popular Posts
-
All the while I had been thinking the battery was the culprit every time the starter motor didn't do its job. But the battery works fin...
-
Not everybody knows exactly where the oil filter cartridge housing is located. It is actually hidden underneath air intake flexible hose. ...
-
I used to have a problem with my earlier Peugeot [not 308] AL4-Transmission. It was under warranty, so it didn't incur any direct cost t...
-
There are about a dozen of steps to follow before the battery can be removed. Of course the bonnet must be opened first la... Tools neede...
-
Everybody wants to save fuel, but there're lots and lots of incorrect advices I found on local and international motorcar forums on how ...
-
If you have a Peugeot powered by EP6-DT* engine, sooner or later there is a chance for you to experience "Intermittent Power Loss"...
-
Prerequisite: u must be able to know how to remove car wheel and have knowledge on how to remove/replace front brake pads. If not pls visi...
-
Light beams should be realigned every time after bulbs replacement to avoid causing a nuisance to other road users . The only tools require...
-
Step 1 HID conversion kit installation begins with the HARDEST step, i.e choosing and picking out the right HID kit - there is a large r...
-
I've been observing "Super Knocking" is a common problem associated with EP6-DT* engines. At the beginning it is not easy t...
1 comment:
I thinks it is a compressed air 'injection' engine. No fuel used.
I don't see any exhaust fumes. Also no spark plugs used.
Post a Comment