October 21, 2009

400m sprint in 16.3 second on RON95!

Run another sprint test this morning because I didn't do quite well during the first five seconds taking off yesterday when there was a slower car in front that I had to potong sebelah kiri before flooring the accelerator. Today I was lucky to be in 'pole position' at my favorite 'START' grid.
Unfortunately, after hitting 160km/hr I had to ease the accelerator pedal a little bit to avoid a collision with a changing lane slower cars.
The overall timing was improved in 'S' Auto mode.

UPDATE:

1000m standing in 29.7 seconds [175km/hr]
400m standing in 16.3 seconds [137km/hr]

For now, I'm quite happy with the century acceleration and 1000m sprint timings. What I want to improve is 400m sprint. My target is around 16 seconds on RON95. Will try to experiment in tiptronic mode at which rpm is the best to upshift. Will also try to touch 140km/hr @ 400m mark - so far only managed to hit between 133 to 136km/hr.

At 400m gridline most 1.6~2.0-liter saloons do in 17.5seconds or more and hardly touch 120km/hour!.


Frequently Visited Pages:
| Home | Fuel Consumption | Performance | uncle's DIY |
Car Size Comparison | Motoring Myths | RON95 |

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wa..not bad la uncle..belum cabut pax seat,tayar spare,min fuel in tank..etc..hehe

Wan A. Hadi (one.D) said...

I always test the car as it is. Use RON95 some more. Kira2 worse scenerio gitu... kita tidak boleh tipu diri sendiri.

Once I get the data, I compare with other cars database. Lain kali kalau ada yg cucuk, taulah macamana hak layan, kan? he heee.

Last 7-day Most Viewed Pages

All-time Most Popular Posts